Fjord-cruise towards Esmark Glacier & Barentsburg
4 March 2022
- Transfer from/to accommodation.
- Guide on-board the ship
- Guided tour of Barentsburg by a Russian guide when docking is possible.
- Warm lunch from the barbecue is served by the glacier.
Pick-up at airport/campsite at 8:15am. Pick-up at hotels from 8:30am
We reccomend to bring warm and windproof clothing, including a hat and mittens. Don’t forget your camera or binoculars!
Cash and credit cards accepted onboard and in Barentsburg.
Minimum number of participants at full price: 8
Henningsen Transport & Guiding wish you a pleasant journey - on The Worlds Northernmost Fjord-cruise!
***** INFORMATION OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES COVID -19 *****
Henningsen Transport & Guiding AS (HTG AS) has implemented guidelines for preventive measures to avoid transmission in accordance with International Maritime Regulations (IMO), current advise from the National Health Institute (NHI) and the local business standard for the Tourist Industry in Svalbard issued by Visit Svalbard and approved by the Governor of Svalbard.
Our subcontractors for transport to and from our vessels have implemented similar procedures.
HTG AS and our subcontractors are required to collect the following information and document necessary information for contact-tracing purposes in the event of a confirmed contamination or outbreak on board: date, full name, accommodation, contact phone and e-mail.
The information is securely kept by the company and will only be disclosed to local infectious authorities upon request.
Be responsible! Respect and follow the rules:
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly • Keep an adequate distance from others - advised 1 meter • Cough in a disposable paper tissue or in a flexed elbow • If you feel sick, don’t travel.
• If you show visible symptoms of a respiratory infection or fever you may be denied to join our fjord-cruise.
***** TERMS AND CONDITIONS *****
By completing this reservation, HTG s conditions, found on our website: svalbardcruise.com, are accepted, as well as the general conditions for activities in Svalbard.
2,200,- per person